Forum » სხვადასხვა » ამოუცნობი » DISCOVER PRANIC HEALING
DISCOVER PRANIC HEALING
Ekseთარიღი: შაბათი, 2009-03-07, 9:38 PM | შეტყობინება # 1
Class Leader
ჯგუფი: პატრული
შეტყობინებები: 80
რეპუტაცია: 0
სტატუსი: გასული
"I am an accountant working and traveling for long hours. The stress of my work is making me clench my teeth all the time especially in my sleep at night. This is called in the medical profession as TMJ. I have been advised to have a surgery and use strong painkillers for the facial pain it causes. I turned up in a Pranic healing class and volunteered for a demonstration healing. I could not believe the results. The pain went away in 5 minutes. Normally it would take me more that 30 minutes REIKI with strong intention for such a relief. The results are with me 6 days after the treatment. I am definitely taking Pranic Healing course next time this is available in Cyprus."

-A. A. Accountant in Cyprus

Pranic Healing is a simple and safe no-touch healing modality that uses natural laws to accelerate your body’s own ability to heal itself. This can be used for physical, emotional and psychological problems.

What differentiates Pranic Healing from other healing modalities?

Mainly that the healer is taught to thoroughly scan or feel the energy body and energy centers before applying any treatment. Once the main imbalances are found, extensive removal of this “diseased energy” takes place, which enhances the body’s innate ability to heal itself and also prevents the healer from getting contaminated or drained.

Who founded Pranic Healing?

Master Choa Kok Sui, a Filipino of Chinese decent. He is a self-made businessman, chemical engineer, international author and lecturer. He became interested in healing in his early teens and was inspired to create a healing system which would alleviate the physical and emotional suffering in countries where medical services were limited. His scientific approach, extensive study and research led him to discover and develop a practical healing system, simple enough for a child to understand. The success and amazing results rapidly turned Pranic Healing into a worldwide phenomenon. In less than two decades Pranic Healing centers have been opened in over 40 countries and his best-selling book: “Miracles through Pranic Healing” has been translated in over 27 languages.

What are the underlying principles of Pranic Healing?

The first principle in Pranic Healing is that the body is “Self-Repairing”, meaning that it is always trying to heal itself. Whether you apply medicine or not to a cut or cold, the body usually heals within a few days to a week. Based on this, why, then would the body get sick and not heal itself completely?

The answer lies in the energy body (Aura) which surrounds every person. This invisible (to most) energy body is interconnected with the physical body; it actually works as a mold for the shape and health of your physical body.

What affects your physical body reflects itself in your energy body and vice-versa. This connection between the two is what Pranic Healers use to accelerate the healing process of your body and emotions.

The second, is the principle of Life Force. For life to exist, the body must have life energy, chi or prana. The healing process can be accelerated, by increasing the life energy in the affected part(s), and on the entire body.

Your body is always absorbing, assimilating, distributing nutrients and then eliminating wastes. As an example, your body energizes itself by inhale fresh air or oxygen and then cleansing itself by exhaling the used up air or carbon dioxide. If either one of these two essential steps is stopped for too long the body starts to deteriorate.

Your energy body does the same thing all the time. It actually draws in energy from the air, earth and sun to sustain life in your organs and cells. If at any time this process is disrupted or disturbed, the healing ability of the body slows down and disease starts to manifest.

When this process is disrupted, the energy condition looks like this
Congestion (blocked energy) or Depletion (lack of energy)

When the area is congested, fresh energy cannot penetrate, which prevents healing. On the other hand when the area is depleted it does not have enough energy to heal itself.

No matter what the cause of the energetic imbalance, Pranic Healing aims at enhancing what the body does naturally and restore its energy to a balanced and healthy state. This is done through 2 steps.

Step 1: Cleansing

“Cleansing” is applied to the affected area; the Pranic Healer removes used-up, diseased, or blocked energy from the energy body. This is done systematically to allow the body to heal itself. Usually with simple ailments, cleansing alone will improve the condition by 50% or more in the first treatment.
(in this image the healer is removing diseased energy from the throat and places into a disposal unit filled with water and salt)

Step 2: Energizing

The Pranic Healer absorbs fresh energy from the surroundings and redirects it to the affected part(s). This step gives the body the boost of energetic fuel it needs to heal itself.In addition to this, Pranic Healing focuses on the health of the energy centers (Chakras) of the energy body. These energy centers act as mini-power stations in charge of feeding organs and glands. If any of these energy centers malfunctions, the corresponding organ(s) or gland(s) get affected. Hence, the key to lasting health and rapid recovery depends on how well the energy centers are absorbing and distributing energy.

There are 11 major energy centers in Pranic Healing and many more minor ones in charge of joints and delicate organs. This precise use of energetic anatomy allows the Pranic Healer to more specifically treat the cause of the ailment which in turn produces faster and more lasting results.

Pranic Healing aims at balancing these energy centers, as this occurs and is maintained, the body will recover fully and stay healthy. Pranic Healers use a technique called “scanning” to sense the condition of the energy centers and to find depletion and congestion.

Through sensitizing exercises their hand minor Chakras become highly sensitive to the energy body.

Here the Healer is using 2 fingers to scan the activation of the Heart Chakra.

This enables the Healer to rapidly diagnose the energy body. This step is crucial as it offers an immediate way of finding the causes and areas needing most healing. In some cases the pain may be in the shoulder but the cause could be the malfunctioning of the Throat Chakra. “Scanning” is like getting an “energetic MRI”.

This is also very important in preventing disease, as one may find imbalances before they have manifested physically into the body, one can heal them before they precipitate into the physical body. This would be one of the keys to maintaining good health.

This tool can also be used to feel specific energies, as an example, some Pranic Healers scan the prosperity energy of a certain company before investing in it or scan the Chakras of a person before renting an apartment to see if the potential tenant would be a good or troublesome tenant. This practical approach to using energy in everyday life has helped many better their lives financially and is a reflection of the scientific and practical approach promoted by Master Choa Kok Sui. If by healing the energy body we can heal the physical body, then energy may precede other physical things, such as money, successful careers, lucky opportunities, better grades and good relationships.

Though this sounds extremely simple, the results speak for themselves.

Every Day Create Your History...

Forum » სხვადასხვა » ამოუცნობი » DISCOVER PRANIC HEALING
  • გვერდი 1 დან
ძებნა:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Create a free website with uCoz